This blog is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have instituted appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of the information we collect. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable; however, we cannot guarantee absolute security concerning your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We may require you to provide us with certain Personal Identifiable Information, including your name and email address to provide you with a better user experience. We may collect the following Information about you when you use our website and services:
- Your contact information including email address
- Your demographic information, preferences and interests
- Information you provide to us for customer service and support
- information you populate your profile with including photographs
- Messages that you send or receive through our website
- Details of transactions that you conduct while using our website and services, including any information we require to provide the products or services that you sign up for
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer machine or mobile device by your Internet Service Provider, and mobile location data
We collect the information described above for the following reasons:
- For our internal record-keeping purposes and requirements
- To administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent to these things)
- To ensure that you are complying with the terms and conditions of use and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of our website and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features offered by our website and services
- To help personalize your repeat visits to and usage of our website and services
- To provide you with information on products or services or news and offers that you request from us
- To answer questions you may raise or respond to comments you may send to us
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of our website and services
- To carry out market analysis and research
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request that we delete any of your personal information we have by notifying us at the email provided in the site. You may also decline to provide Information when requested on our website to provide you with access to our website’s functionality. If you decline to provide Information that is required for you to use our website and its services, however, you may be prevented from accessing and using some, or all, portions of our website and services or experience a loss of functionality of our website and a reduced user experience.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Information to third parties unless we have your permission or unless we are required by law to do so.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN/KEEP YOUR DATA
If you are an inactive user or infrequently use our website and services, you should be aware that we will continue to store your information until you cancel your account.
LOG DATA AND COOKIES
We collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may be required by law, for example, through potential or actual litigation, court order, public or governmental authorities, or rules and regulations within or outside your country of residence to disclose all or part of your information to third parties.